What happens after kyoto, how do we get the deep cuts we need?
Two good documents:
A new report by the Pew Center
A report by the Global Taskforce on Climate Change (IPPR, Australia Institute, et.al.,)
The other documents i have been reading for my next article on this topic.
- Climate Change Policy Beyond Kyoto: A new global plan (The Australia Institute)
- Catalysing commitment on Climate Change (IPPR)
- Setting a Long-term Climate Objective (IPPR)
- Free Riding on the Climate: The possibility of legal, economic and trade restrictive measures to tackle inaction on global warming (NEF)
- Ethical business: how a new breed of business is changing the world: (NEF)
- Fresh air? options for a future climate change mitigation framework (NEF)
- The international challenge of climate change: UK leadership in the G8 and EU. (EAC)